Friday, January 29, 2016

Thank you LORD!

(Photo Credit: Tim West Photography)

Hey everybody!!! It's my birthday, while I am only 27 I feel so old. I had a really rough 2015, but this year is different!! This year I am actually excited and feel blessed to have made it this far. I know plenty of friends who didn't make it to see their 27th birthday! Therefore, I am super grateful.

(Photo Credit: Tim West Photography)

God is doing some amazing things in my life during this season, I want to give you a update! Under the divine direction of the Lord, I started a inspirational t-shirt and hoodie business this year! Things are going extremely well. I must say that obedience is everything, because the Lord told me last year that we have gifts and talents that we have yet to discover or allow to #COMEFORTH but yet we wonder why we aren't being elevated. We are to release these things into the earth so that we can SOAR (succeed, overcome, achieve, receive). So, this year I am totally committed to SOARING higher than ever. 

(Photo Credit: Tim West Photography)

Not only will I be soaring I will be walking into my destiny! But I will not be doing it alone. As of today, 46 of the shirt pictured above have sold meaning that there will be a abundance of women walking with me! This year I am committed to embracing every gift and talent that I have, I am giving this year everything that I've got to bring more glory to the Lord. I am excited! If you have purchased or plan to purchase a I am walking into my destiny shirt, please be sure to take a picture and send it to my email holyghostgirl21@ymail.com, Please connect with me on social media (all info. below) because I have some great plans in the work in regards to this shirt. 



Also, for years people have asked me questions like what is that you are wearing? where did you get it? What should I read? What kind of music do you listen to? What color lipstick is that? So with that being said, I've opened a Amazon Store, which has all my faves!! Above are the current categories you can shop through. There are some phenomenal reads on there as well as make up, make up, make up!! Can't seem to get enough of that stuff. There is a wide range of things you can find. I hope that you enjoy! Happy SHOPPING! 

Until next time, I love you all!! Stay blessed!!


--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
Connect with me:
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+:+Tia Pugh

6. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com