Monday, December 21, 2015

Be The Clay!


The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will make you hear My words.” Then I went down to the potter’s house, and saw that he was working at the wheel. But the vessel that he was making from clay was spoiled by the potter’s hand; so he made it over, reworking it and making it into another pot that seemed good to him.
Then the word of the Lord came to me: “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?” says the Lord. “Look carefully, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel.
Jeremiah 18:1-6 AMP

It has been months ago now that the Lord placed it on my heart to make a video to encourage His sons and daughter to be the clay, in reference to the scripture above. 


PRESS PLAY
 


Don't be afraid to be the clay on today!!! Even though we can't always make sense of what God is doing trust that He knows exactly what He is dong. The things and plans that he has for you are not of evil but to give you a expected end! (Jeremiah 29:11) Don't fret! Don't worry! Don't stress!! Let him mold you and shape in the way He sees fit. 

PRESS PLAY



When you think about the state of the clay in the Porters hand you will come to realize that the clay is in such a fragile stage that it has no say so in what way the Porter shapes it! The clay can't move, develop, or take form without the hand of the Porter. So the need for the Porter is so real! 

This is us, the clay!! As God is the Porter, we need God to shape and mold us into what it is that he wants us to be. I know it seems like you'll never advance from being a murky lump of clay into that beautiful pot that God intends for you to be, but the good news is that you WILL!! 
In order to become that beautiful pot that God intends for you to be you must be workable. You have to submit to the voice of God and get in position so that he can do with you what he wills to do, and when you get in position you have to be obedient. You can't fight the Porter despite the way things seem to be going (in your favor or not). You may be saying "BUT it's rough TIA!!! You don't know" but OH I DO!! I've been going through the shaping and the reworking for sometime, because of my attempt to fight the Porter!! Not wanting to submit to the workings of Gods unchanging hand. And I can testify that YESSSSSS it is rough, but this is because it's a part of the process of forming, shaping, and developing your patience, endurance level, love walk and so much more; so that whenever you fall you don't break!! 
It's all a part of the building! Allow God to build you up so when the enemy tries you, you don't break!! 

**** I hope & pray this has encouraged you all!! I would love to know how do you handle being the clay? How are you handling being the clay? How is God molding you in this season? Are you willing to be the clay or are you over it and ready to give up? I truly want to know. PLEASE share, comment, and subscribe!!! I love you all soooo much!! Until next time! BE THE CLAY! 

--------DO ME A FAVOR--------

Connect with me:

1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.


3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21


5. Google+:+Tia Pugh

6. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com