Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving: 4 Things I'm Thankful For


Thanksgiving is a national holiday in the United States of America; it is always celebrated on the fourth Thursday in the month of November. This is a time where families come together to celebrate the harvest and to give thanks to the new year ahead.

Most families come together with a wide range of dishes to share with one another along with good laughter, celebrations, and enjoy the company of one other, BUT that isn't really what it is all about. When I think of Thanksgiving I think about being thankful for something/someone. That is why I have sat down to share with you all four things that I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving.



LIFE


Life is such a preciously beautiful uncertainty, wait let me explain. You never know exactly what your life will be like, there are extreme highs and extreme lows. Sometimes it's like being on a roller coaster and never realizing you are coming to a 4% decline until you are headed downward. And that's exactly how I feel right now, because I lost a very good friend yesterday, and all though I am mourning her lost I am thankful that I had the opportunity to be apart of her LIFE she was a very sweet, kind, loving, understanding, and creative being. My friend had a large family and touched many people. Even though she may no longer with us she will never be forgotten because of her smile and energy she brought with her every time she showed up.

FAMILY

Families are far from perfect (if you know one, let me know I want them to adopt me lol), there are character flaws in each and every one of them (including us) but I am grateful for them on today!! I love the great moments of randomness, games, food, and countless burst of laughter!! I am so excited that I get to see them this Thanksgiving. I love my family so much. I am very thankful that my FAMILY values the fact of us all spending time together; we still get together to celebrate the holiday.

FRIENDS

True friend are far and few between, they are rare as authentic diamonds! And because I don't have too many people that I actually call friend. I am overly thankful for the friends I do have. My friends keep me uplifted and challenge me to go beyond the bare minimal to get the job done. They give really good advice and they love on me when I need it the most. A day before Thanksgiving my best friend that has never driven over 2 hours, drove 4 hours to come get me for Thanksgiving; this friend has come to my rescue many of times. My FRIENDS are loyal, honest, and trustworthy. Last, but not least they....PRAY!!

PURPOSE

I am thankful for my purpose! My purpose has kept me from being harmed many of times; what do I mean?? Because of various situations I have put myself in, I know I shouldn't still be alive and well. I should have and could have been dead and laying in my grave, but the Lord is keeping me because I have work to do. There is still plenty for me to do on this earth, so there is no way I can leave without FULLY working out my PURPOSE.

Lets be clear****These four things are NOT the ONLY things I have thankful for!! I am thankful for EVERY single blessing the Lord has given which is MUCH!! I am truly blessed!! TRULY!! God has been sooooo good to me, but today I am reflected on these four things!! I love you all, and hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

**HAPPY THANKSGIVING! WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY?
--------DO ME A FAVOR--------

Connect with me:

1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.


3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21


5. Google+:+Tia Pugh

6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com