Monday, November 9, 2015

Are You In ShaPe?



Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!
Matthew 7:21-23 NKJV

Soooo guys, I've been really hitting the gym!! I've been working out two times a day and five days a week for a few weeks now and I'm actually seeing result. It works!! Working out really works lol, It was about time I got my life back in order in this aspect. I can't be spiritually fit and physically a hot mess......and that is what brings me to this blog post today, I want to tell you all a story as I've been known to do so many times before.

I was in the gym the other day and I saw this girl come in and start working out on a machine near by, she was getting it y'all!! You know that saying go hard or go home, well she had totally got the motto down to a science because she was going HARRRRD!! (with no intentions of going home anytime soon) Then me with my imperfect self started looking at her like she was crazy, not because she was making me feel like I wasn't doing enough, but because she was already thin. 

I truly didn't understand why she needed to go so hard on that machine, because to my naked eye she looked as though she was already pretty much in shape. I told the Lord "If I was even half the size she is I wouldn't dare be going that hard, I'd be trying to maintain the little weight I do have, not let it melt away." Then the Lord started speaking to my heart telling me that "just because she looks thin, doesn't mean she is automatically in shape." Me being a smarty pants said "well she sure could run longer than me!" he said "that may be true, but is her spirit in shape?" and at that moment it all begin to click as he kept giving me revelation after revelation.

The little hair that I do have now was blown back (he is constantly blowing my hair back with revelation). He told me that just like a lot of Christians they walk around "looking" the part but not really laboring the part. They go to church 2-4 times a week, wear nice suits and dresses, and know my Word, but their spirit is completely and utterly out of shape. He told me "Christianity is a show and competition to many of them. They play with my name and put words in my mouth. They are more traditional and religious than they are loving and focused on a solid relationship with me."

I wish you could of seen my face at this point in the middle of that gym. I hadn't signed up for a sermon and a workout that day, but he gave me some good revelation that had me completely out done. Although I have discerned such things about some people, the Lord had never talked so direct to me about "Christians". 

Perhaps you know someone like this or maybe that someone is you; however I encourage you to get back to what really matters, the last thing you want is for God to dismiss you from his gates on judgement day because you'd rather play church than to actually be the church!

Are you in shape? Have you been strengthening your spirit man as much as you've been lifting weights? Have you been ignoring your relationship with God? Have you been walking around "claiming" that you are a child of God but yet your life is fruitless? Do you look and talk the part but have failed to walk the part? If so, thank God the end hasn't come YET and there is still hope! God wants a relationship with you! Not only does he wants us to take care of our bodies, he wants us to take care of our spirit. Especially if he has called you to lead in ministry. You have to be in constant communication and right relationship with him to lead properly. He longs for you! He needs you! He wants to help you be bold, confident, and authentic for his Glory! #GetBackTOTheBasics

I hope & pray that this has blessed you; if so please SHARE so that it can bless someone else. COMMENT below how you stay connected to God in a ever changing world full of chaos, &  be sure to SUBSCRIBE its FREE!!!
Thx for stopping by :-) 


--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
Connect with me:
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+:+Tia Pugh
6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com