Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Positive Word: Purpose


Today's word is; Purpose

pur·pose [pur-puh s]
—noun
the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used, etc.
#MIDDAYMOTIVATION
One of my favorite phrases I love to say is "You were born on PURPOSE, with purpose for purpose!!!" Everybody has a purpose! Yes even you reading this right now. Even though life may seem a bit out of order at the moment it doesn't mean that you are without purpose!! God created you to do some thing, something that no one else on this earth can do like you! He made you unique in his image with a assignment to accomplish! Perhaps you are still trying to figure this whole purpose thing out.

You may say "I know there is something I'm supposed to be doing, I just don't know what it is!!" Well!!! I'd advise you to take a step back, because you may be walking in your purpose and don't even realize it. You could be called to teach and you're a teacher, you could be called to mentor and you have a group or certain individual that you mentor, you could be called to help people feel beautiful and confident and you could already be a cosmetologist, nail technician, or make up artist.

After seeking God regarding my purpose he revealed to me that it is "the thing you do with the least effort but are the most passionate about!" He may reveal something different to you regarding your purpose however I encourage you to seek Him!!! He will show you, your purpose on this earth.
Please don't be mistaken, your purpose could be more than one thing!!
I hope and pray this blesses you and sparks a fire under you that makes you want to uncover your purpose!!! Comment and share!!

--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
Connect with me:
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+:+Tia Pugh
6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com