Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Prayer for Salvation



Below is a guide to my prayer for salvation. This is known as the ABC's of Salvation.




A. Admit you are a sinner.
"There is no one righteous, not even one ... for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:10,23. (See Romans 5:8; 6:23.)


Ask God's forgiveness.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Romans 10:13

B. Believe in Jesus
(put your trust in Him) as your only hope of salvation.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 (See John 14:6.)


Become a child of God by receiving Christ."To all who receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12 (See Revelation 3:20.)

C. Confess that Jesus is your Lord.
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9 (See verse 10.)


Father God, I bow at your throne of Grace confessing that I am a sinner, I have fallen from your Glory on so many occasions and I ask that you forgive me for my sins which I have knowingly and unknowingly committed!! I thank you for sending your precious and only son for the remission of my sins, I know that Jesus Christ willingly died so that I will not have to witness the sting of death. Jesus, I confess with my mouth and heart that you are my Lord and Savior!! I ask that the Holy Spirit will dwell in me. Holy Spirit please help me, comfort me, talk to me, teach me how to act and react!! Lord, cleanse my heart from all hurt and pain that I can't begin to explain. I want and need to be made whole for your service. Place a desire in my heart for more of you and your Word! Renew my mind with your Word so that I will not think the way I have thought for so long. Teach me how to love like you and be like you. Teach me how to study your Word and teach me how to pray. Lord, I want you to guide my every footstep in your Word. Reveal to me my purpose!!! I love you Lord, it is in Jesus almighty name I have prayed, AMEN!!



***WELCOME TO THE FAMILYYYYYYY!!!!! Congratulations!! You are now one with Christ, and the Angels in Heaven are rejoicing!! I will not sugar coat it and tell you that life will be picture perfect, easy, or a bed of roses from this point forward, but I can reassure you that it will be WORTH IT!!! I pray that this has blessed your life tremendously!!!


______LET'S GET CONNECTED________

1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
7. Google+:+Tia Pugh 
8. Also, have a text message ministry that is completely FREE to you! You'll receive scriptures, encouragement, prayers, & so much more! (starting back-up in 2015)

9. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com

Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com