Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Get In Position



For we are His Workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10 - NKJV

Perhaps you feel like your life is meaningless and you don't have much of a purpose, but after you read this story I hope and pray that your perspective is forever changed and you realize just how important it is that you GET IN POSITION!!!

It was just the other day I was at one of the most popular supermarkets of the United States of America; Wal-Mart mostly known as Wally World!! (God has been really speaking to me while at Wal-Mart lately!! Check out what he said a couple of weeks ago by reading my blog post, Are Your Shoes Tied?) I was in the bathroom of all places and the Lord began to speak to me. Telling me that "the lady that would stand next to me while washing my hands is planning to kill herself" I was like "whatttttt!!!! Whoa!!! No Lord!!" He said "You have to talk to her! You have to introduce yourself and tell her that I love her and that I am here with her! Tell her I've heard her cries and I am going to heal her brokenheart! Tell her that I am who I said I am and that I will do what I said I'll do. Tell her to read my Word and invite the Holy Spirit in to comfort her!..." And he kept talking!! But before he finished I cut him off saying "I can't!" (don't act like you've never told God no and tried to tune out the Holy Spirit!)

I know you may say "Tia you are willing to let her kill herself knowing that you could have prevented it." I must be real with you all and say Yes!!
Thoughts in my head: "God can surely use somebody else that is perfect!" "what if she rejects what I say and does it anyway? What if she flips out on me? What if she thinks I'm crazy? What if she isn't planning to kill herself? How will this make me look?" But thank God I began to CAST THOSE THOUGHTS DOWN IMMEDIATELY because I KNEW they were governed by fear!! "For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but that of power and love and of a sound mind" - 2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV

As I walked from the stall to the sink to wash my hands I continued to tell myself "I can do this!! I can do this! For your Glory!"  While I washed my hands a young lady came out of a stall and began to wash her hands RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! The Holy Spirit said "that's her!" I looked in the mirror at her and she had the saddest disposition I had ever seen in my life!!! She had to have been in her mid twenties, but her eyes made her look MUCH older it seemed as though she had been crying for months they were swollen and well lubricated!! At that very moment emotions of sadness nearly overtook me I felt like bursting into a river of tears!!! I knew I HAD to let the Lord use me in whatever way he pleased!! 

We both walked to the paper towel holder and grabbed a few to dry our hands and stood there in silence drying our hands. She looked up at me and I smiled at her but she didn't smile back. I thought "well if she didn't accept my little smile she definitely will not accept my words." But I knew that this was MUCH bigger than me and how I felt or thought. As I searched for the right time to introduce myself we began walking out the bathroom. My heart grew anxious because I seen her walking away right before my eyes. So right there in front of that bathroom I said "Excuse me sister!! My name is Tia Pugh..." She turned around as if she was willing to hear what I had to say. I began to tell her what the Lord told me to say verbatim!! She broke down into tears!! But the Lord was still speaking to me on her behalf so I kept talking. I could literally see the spirits that had her bond leaving her body. (MIND YOU WE ARE IN WALMART STANDING IN FRONT OF A BATHROOM!!!) 

As she continued to sob I asked her can I pray for her she nodded yes. Glory fell!!!! Do you hear me!!!! People started to gather, people started to pray!! It was revolutionary!!! The atmosphere was set!! It was amazing!! I had prayed for people in Wal-Mart and several public places before BUT nothing!!! Nothing!!! Nothing!! As great as this took place!! After prayer I hugged my sister and she held me sooooo tight! She said "I woke up this morning with every intention of killing myself today, everything I did I told myself this is my last time doing this. BUT I also prayed Father if it is not your will that I kill myself let somebody intervene" Of course I had been balling like a baby for sometime by now (because I'm a cry baby!!) We just stood there rejoicing at what God had done!!

It is critical that we be willing to follow the unction of the Holy Spirit!!! Had I not done what I was told to do that young lady very well may have killed herself!! So I MUST ask are you in position? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? (Prayer for Salvation ) Do you need to rededicate your life to Christ(somebody needs you in position)?? Are you working out your salvation? Are you where God has positioned you? When God speaks will you be available to hear? When God wants to give you instructions will you be willing to follow them? Even if they seem off the wall to you? Have you ever had a encounter such as this? If so, tell me about it!! Please comment, share, and subscribe!!!


--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
Connect with me:
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+:+Tia Pugh
6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com