Friday, May 22, 2015

Five Minute Friday: RISE



I'll RISE; above every  stereotype that tries to confine, define me, and discredit me. I am more than my environment and worth more than what society has said about me. I'll rise to heights that no one ever thought I'd be. I vow to feed my mind and break every chain off of me. I'll reach to great heights of prosperity. I'll move mountains with thoughts of those that aspire to come after me. Paving the way for the next generation, generation X. Those that will stand up for themselves and demands their respect. They'll learn the true meaning of love and how to fight with no gloves. Their future is depending on me, I'm carry a whole lineage on my back. so I won't give up when things get rough, I promise to look up. Because my help comes from a King. The King that was sent to redeem. So therefore you'll see me RISE right before your eyes!!

**** Below is a link to the FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY website where you will discover the history of #FMF and find a great community of writers. 

--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
 Connect with me: .
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
2. IG/Twitter: @HolyGirlSwag21
3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21
4. Pinterest/Youtube: @HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+:+Tia Pugh 
6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. Also, have a text message ministry that is completely FREE to you! You'll receive scriptures, encouragement, prayers, & so much more! (starting back-up in 2015) 8. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com