Friday, May 15, 2015

Five Minute Friday: FOLLOW


Follow you; is what I will do!  I will not move without you!!
I don't care if it looks good, smells, and sounds good.
 I will still follow you!!
I've been leading to long and everything has seemed to go wrong so following you sounds like a melody to my ears that I'd much rather hear.
 I'll follow you through that door of opportunity that will lead to a multitude of prosperity.
 I'll lay down my agenda to follow yours.
 You've never led me astray so I'll follow you.
 There is no other person I'd rather follow then you!!
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Redeemer, Healer, Provider, Prince of Peace, Emmanuel, Protector, Bridge over Troubled Waters, Bright Morning Star, the Beginning and the End, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Alpha and Omega, I'll follow you!!!



**** Below is a link to the FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY website where you will discover the history of #FMF and find a great community of writers. 

--------DO ME A FAVOR--------

Connect with me:

1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.

2. IG/Twitter: @HolyGirlSwag21

3. FB: Tia Pugh www.facebook.com/HolyGirlSwag21

4. Pinterest/Youtube: @HolyGirlSwag21

5. Google+: +Tia Pugh

6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com

7. Also, have a text message ministry that is completely FREE to you! You'll receive scriptures, encouragement, prayers, & so much more! (starting back-up in 2015)

8. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com