Monday, May 18, 2015

Shine!!!!




14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. - Matthew 5:14-16 NKJV

I was out at a restaurant, patiently waiting to be seated. After approximately 35 minutes "BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ" off went my pager. I scurried to the host station to return my pager, in exchange for a table. The hostess asked that I wait to the far left, where I would wait for another host to seat me. I stood there looking around in this ever so dim establishment waiting for the host to come seat me. Suddenly the host approached me with a smiling face and sense of warmth, as we walked to my seat he turned back to ask how my day was going.  I assured him all was swell! I could tell that when he asked he was asking from a place of sincerity, his demeanor was that which I had never experienced. Eventually we arrived to the booth I would be sitting at, I sat down and he handed me my menu, and at that very moment I knew this was about to be a divine experience.

 He stood at my table, probably for 5 seconds (that felt like 5 minutes) just looking at me. Then he said "You believe in Jesus Christ don't you? " I said "Yes I do!" He said "Well I can surely tell! You have a very unique glow about yourself!" I was in awe; I didn't understand how he could tell that I had proclaimed Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I mean at this time I hadn’t launched my blog, he didn’t know I had a text message ministry, I hadn't prayed for him, we hadn't had a full conversation, I hadn't started doing videos, and I definitely didn't consider myself to be where I ought to have been spiritually, nor had I ever seen his face before; I mean there was so much inside of me that hadn’t been birth yet!!! I felt so much like a “baby” Christian! I had done nothing that great that would lead him to believe that me and Jesus were best buds! NOTHING! In that moment he poured into me and said things that I had never discussed with anyone regarding my goals, vision, and dreams and prayed for me right in that ever so busy restaurant!! (Talk about obedience!!) I had no clue the light I was capable of bringing into a room without an actual illumination. 
So as I said I did nothing to fantastically awesome to let him know that I was a follower and believer of Jesus Christ. I was just letting my light shine! So I pose these questions to you all! Does anybody know that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior? If you were arrested for being TOTALLY head over hills for Jesus Christ, would there be enough evidence to convict you? Or would you be released? Does your life scream I love Jesus or does your mouth just speak it? Does your life screech I'm in love with me (vanity)? Does your life holler M.oney O.ver E.verthing? Does your life roar I'm available? Does your life squeal I'm a doormat? WHAT DOES YOUR LIFE SCREAM BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOURSELF???
I hope and pray that this has been a blessing to your life and has placed a desire in your heart that will cause you to reevaluate what your life speaks before you speak. I love y'all!!!
--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
 Connect with me: .
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
2. IG/Twitter: @HolyGirlSwag21
4. Pinterest/Youtube: @HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+:+Tia Pugh 
6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. Also, have a text message ministry that is completely FREE to you! You'll receive scriptures, encouragement, prayers, & so much more! (starting back-up in 2015) 8. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com