Friday, April 24, 2015

Five Minute Friday: HIDE


Father!!! Hide me!! Hide me from the troubles of the day, take all my anxieties away. Let me hide in your warm embrace and watch the day pass away. I want to hide with you because you melt all my worries away it is with you I love to stay. You are the rock I cling to when no one else seems to understand, you are everything I'll  ever need! So hide me, I command you to hide me for a day!! Just let me chill out in your presence as I recap the week! Now I realize it was you that kept me on my feet. Hiding with you is serene there is no other place I'd rather be! My joy is wrapped up, tied up, and tangled in you! So when I want to hide I promise to always run to you!!

**** Below is a link to the FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY website where you will discover the history of #FMF and find a great community of writers. 


--------DO ME A FAVOR--------
Connect with me:
1. Subscribe to TPT (Tia Pugh Talks) via email at the top right of the blog.
2. IG/Twitter: @HolyGirlSwag21
4. Pinterest/Youtube: @HolyGirlSwag21
5. Google+: +Tia Pugh
6. Check out my boutique www.hgs.storenvy.com
7. Also, have a text message ministry that is completely FREE to you! You'll receive scriptures, encouragement, prayers, & so much more! (starting back-up in 2015)
8. If you would like to sow into this blog, please do so via PayPal email: HolyGhostGirl21@ymail.com